Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I become a taxi driver in Cleveland, Ohio?

I have been a truck driver for years, but I am considering being a taxi driver in Cleveland. What is the best company to start with? How much can I expect to make if I work a 12 hour day?How can I become a taxi driver in Cleveland, Ohio?
I know a few different drivers.The ones who work for Westlake Cab Co. seem to make the most(when they invest the time driving).One worked for Yellow Cab and tried to stick to the downtown area and didn't fare too well,so he went to Westlake and did better.

One of my friends became friendly with the call in(radio) women(sorry can't recall real title) and would bring her food,drinks,tips sometimes.So he got a few more orders then the other drivers.But I wouldn't suggest doing it right away and letting others know your doing such.

I will and can say being a taxi user that a clean looking,smelling cab with a clean cut,polite driver who takes the shortest,quickest route always got a better tip from me.

After a little while you might be able to request to be a school driver also.

Good luck :)
  • acura tsx
  • pf changs locations
  • dp dough
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment