Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much does it cost to call Canada from Cleveland, Ohio?

I want to call my friend up in Canada, but I don't know how much it will cost to call from Cleveland Ohio. I don't know what kind of phone plan I have, and I would be calling from a ground line. Does anyone know how much it costs?How much does it cost to call Canada from Cleveland, Ohio?
My bf lives in cleveland, and he uses a calling card when he calls me.and I am living in vancouver, canada. U can get them for between 5-10$ at a cornner store or the gas stations. If that is too much trouble for u, u should call your phone company and ask how much they charge. Its ususally between 2 cents - 30 cents a minute, depending where u get your long distance from. Also another option is... Skype..Its a long distance server...where u can call anywhere in the world for like 10 dollars a flat rate. All u need is a credit card, and a internet connection and a microphone. U can call landlines and cell phones. I used that before too, and it was awesum. Hope I helped.




Ok it would probably be $1.80 possibly per minute.How much does it cost to call Canada from Cleveland, Ohio?
it really depends alot of plans now adays let you call canada for free but i cant tell you forsure. call your phone company and ask but make sure you get the person's name. alot of times they will tell you it is free and then charge you so if they do and you have a persons name then they will take the calls off
since you have a computer, go to skype.com. sign up for a free account. have your friend sign up too.



calls between skype members are free. if you don't have speakers or a microphone, get a cheap head-set for about $10 bucks or so.



talk your little fanny off.

No comments:

Post a Comment