Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there any good place for family vacation within 6 hours distance from Cleveland?

I am going to go the vacation next week with my friend's family. (4 adults 3 kids under 2 years old)

Could you recommend good place for vacation within 6 hrs distance from cleveland?

Is there any good place for family vacation within 6 hours distance from Cleveland?
The first place that comes to mind about 7 and a half hours from cleveland its on the southern tip of Lake Michigan in Northern Indiana I believe its called Indiana Beach. 6hours to the southeast puts you in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains with several state parks in the region. Again travel due east and you are in theAdarondacks with many lodging options I hope this helps.
Kelley's Island. It has everything you could ask for. You really feel like you got away.Is there any good place for family vacation within 6 hours distance from Cleveland?
I'd definitely have to second Kelly's Island. Its a great place

Letchworth State Park is also nice and only about four hours away. My family went there a lot when I was kid.
CEDAR POINT! I just did the directions for you, it said it was only an hour and 9 minutes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment