Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can anyone recommend venues for where I can take cooking and baking classes in Cleveland or Pittsburgh?

I would like to participate in some cooking or baking classes, and cannot find many places that do this. I am looking for classes in the Cleveland, Ohio or Pittsburgh, PA area. I'm actually from Erie, PA, so if anyone can recommend venues in Erie, that's helpful too. Thanks a million!Can anyone recommend venues for where I can take cooking and baking classes in Cleveland or Pittsburgh?
I am not familiar with that area, but you can look in the directory of your local colleges and probably find a program that will work for you. CIA....culinary institute of America...schools are not the place for just a general knowledge course.Can anyone recommend venues for where I can take cooking and baking classes in Cleveland or Pittsburgh?
The Pennsylvania Culinary Institute in Pittsburgh is well-known. I put the link below.



If you are just looking for some cooking classes for fun, try a local community college. I know Community College of Allegheny County has some cooking classes. If Erie County has a community college, I would check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment