Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What do you think about living in the cleveland area of Ohio?

By Cleveland area I'm talking about Cleveland, Vermillion, Euclid, Willoughby, Willowick, and Mentor. We are moving up there from Tennessee and want to know what to expect.What do you think about living in the cleveland area of Ohio?
Cleveland only has bad crime if you live in a bad neighborhood. For culture vs. cost of living it is hard to find a better city than Cleveland. After NYC and Chicago, Cleveland has the most theatre of any other city, it has a great local and independat music scene, great restaurants, and Mentor has one of the best beaches in the state. (Not saying much, but it IS a nice beach, Headlands Park) and CLeveland just has a good vibe. Don't live IN the city, but near it, and I think you'll appreciate your new home.



Ohio seems dull until you spend some time there, and it's actually a beautiful state with lots of culture. You just have to get away from 'Mall Ohio."
I lived in Cleveland for 4 years - loved it! I lived downtown which I wouldn't suggest unless you dont have transportation. I would pick Willoughby out of all those options. There are beaches and great things to do! Be prepared for die hard sports fans! It's a great city with a lot to offer - shopping, restaurants, colleges, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and plenty more! Oh - I cant forget the weather - COLD in the winter due to the lake effect weather!What do you think about living in the cleveland area of Ohio?
Cleveland is a great city to live in. Lots of sports, arts and culture, and ethnic neighborhoods. I'd suggest living in downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Heights (Coventry neighborhood or Cedar-Fairmount), Lakewood, or Shaker Square area. It truly is a wonderful place to live.
i work in cleveland and cleveland has a very high crime rate i don't like it here i was born in cleveland and my parents moved before i started school because they did not want me to go to school here my boyfriend lives in cleveland right now and he is moving out of here also i work nights and most of the time i have someone walk me to my car at the end of my shift vermillion is really nice i am really close to their now if you go out by vermillion they have some really fun stores down town good luck!
I live in Cleveland, for going on 19 years now. I am currently a student at Tiffin University. I live in an area where kids like me aren't suppose to be in college. From Harvard, to Kinsman, to E.105, i've been raised. I love Cleveland. It teaches you how to become strong, and thoughtful. Alot of people talk about how bad Cleveland is. Considering how all the white people work within the city, such as downtown, and take the money out to the surburbs, such as the Parma's, Mentor's, Lakewoods, and Medina's, i'd say they are doing okay. Not racist, just being honest.Crime wise, what do you expect coming from a place, that gets no love from the State, or government. They took all the manufacturing jobs out, as well as other industrial money-makers. The city was built on labor, like the railroads, and rivers.....gone. So, we are forced to grind, and hustle, jus to make ends meat. Not saying that being iilegal is encouraged, but our kids have to eat. More jobs, more opportunities, and more people in charge of the city that care about image, and the economy is all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment