Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you see the next three games in Cleveland?

The Cavs for the most part have literally been blown out so far this series. It looks to me like a sweep, but can Cleveland gain some ground as well as confidence playing three games in the Q? Do you think this team is resilient enough to ovrecome such bad losses to start to the Finals?How do you see the next three games in Cleveland?
You mean the next TWO games in Cleveland..........
I think Cleveland will win one of those 3 home games. That leaves the Spurs winning the other 2 games and winning the Championship on the road. Part of me wishes that they would make it back here to San Antonio to wrap it up and win it all here (like in 2005), but I don't see it happening. The Spurs will take care of business in Cleveland and will win it in 5 games.How do you see the next three games in Cleveland?
Not in the least!!!
I mean hopefully the spurs can win 2 more in a row and end this thing with the championship but you never kno the cavs might get the home court advantage and switch things up a bit but i hope not
I think Cleveland should win at least one of their games in Cleveland, and hopefully this next one, because they'll need it. Realistically I see the Spurs winning the other two, and I can't see Cleveland winning all 3 though if Lebron throws in a 40 point performance I think Cleveland can win a second game. The Spurs are clearly the better team, which just about any basketball fan knew before the series started. Hopefully it at least finishes off as an entertaining one because I'll miss basketball once the season's over.



Have you been to RootZoo..com yet? Ask this question there, it's a brand new community just for sports fans, and you'll get some great responses from other basketball nuts and win free prizes just for earning the same types of points you earn here. Check it out and set up a free screenname there, you'll love it.
Sure looks bad for the CAVs at this point, but it ain't over till it's over.

I know that CAVs will fight hard, they have nothing to lose anymore.
Game 3 86-83 Cavs

Game 4 93-87 Spurs

Game 5 97-90 Spurs

No comments:

Post a Comment