Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anybody know where I can find a modern dance concert in Cleveland Ohio within the next 2 weeks?

I have to find a modern dance concert so I can go to it and right a critique paper on it for a class. I cant find any in the Cleveland Ohio area, can somebody please please please help me!!! I dont want to fail the class thanx!Does anybody know where I can find a modern dance concert in Cleveland Ohio within the next 2 weeks?
GroundWorks is this week at Trinity Cathedral, close to your school. Google it.Does anybody know where I can find a modern dance concert in Cleveland Ohio within the next 2 weeks?
You just missed Hubbard Street dance. They performed in Cleveland yesterday. http://www.dancecleveland.org/performanc鈥?/a>

According to Dance Cleveland, nothing else is happening this month. Sorry.

I got this from the Ohio Dance Calender

You have GroundWorks dance coming up on the 12th and 13th.

http://ohiodance.org/resource_calendar.p鈥?/a>
  • lake compounce
  • pontoon boats
  • kens5
  • wilderness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment