Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is Cleveland, Ohio a good place to study in a university?

I have been bad rumors about Cleveland. Some people say that the people are racist towards foreigners. What are you opinions on that?Is Cleveland, Ohio a good place to study in a university?
I've lived in Cleveland my whole life. I don't think we're any more racist or prejudiced than anywhere else, probably less than alot of other places I've been to. There are some great schools here, and you'll encounter ignorant people wherever you go. There are some very diverse neighborhoods, and there are still some pretty segregated areas, but I think you get that anywhere. Worry about the quality of the school, not the people you may or may not have to deal with.
Cleveland is a melting pot. Italians,Irish,Polish,Greek,Indian,Mexic鈥?br>
We have parades, festivals that celebrate culture.

If you do some research about Cleveland, people come from all over to live here. And many came here years ago from different countries.

We have some many restaurants that represent this too.Is Cleveland, Ohio a good place to study in a university?
Cleveland has a huge range of diverse cultures. Hardly anyone gets acte racist towards because their foreigners. I'd say we're more friendly than any other city in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment