Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What restaurant would be a good place to work in Cleveland, OH?

I have to move to Cleveland this summer. I'll probably be living in the Cleveland Heights area. I'm a server in the small town where I live now, making 300 a week. Where in Cleveland could I be a server making at least 400 a week? I'm not real familiar with what places I would be able to make good money.What restaurant would be a good place to work in Cleveland, OH?
Try to get a job at the Brew Kettle. Make great money there.
In the Heights, you would make good $ at "Tommy's", "Paninis"

or at "The Baracelli Inn"What restaurant would be a good place to work in Cleveland, OH?
Im from Cleveland so I am very familiar. There is a area with many restraunts called the flats. Or try the ones near the Indians stadium. These are most seasonal locations for the summer.

Good Luck!!
you might want to try the brown derby roadhouse..
If you have what it takes a Hooter's Girl makes great tips.
If you have any experience, try "Fire." Best place on the east side. Actually in Shaker Square, but not far from Cleveland Heights. That is very upscale though.



Otherwise, try the Coventry area (including Paninis, Winking Lizard which is A+++, and many others) or the Beachwood/Legacy Village mall area. Both are 5 min drive from anywhere in the heights.
Hooters
There are plenty of concept and locally owned restaurants in this area that you'll have plenty of employment opportunities.



Especially if you're willing to work nights and weekends.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment