Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where can I find the best pie in Cleveland?

I'll be in Cleveland for two days next week and I have been on a major pie kick. Where can I find the best selection of pies in Cleveland? It's sort of turning into a mission for me.Where can I find the best pie in Cleveland?
For REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good pie go to Gray House Pies. Everything there is homemade. I'm not sure if you can just head in, though. You may need to order in advance. 216-521-PIES



Gardner Pie Co. in Akron also has some amazing baked goodies.



Good luck with your mission!
idk i live in CTWhere can I find the best pie in Cleveland?
Hey Joann,

I don't believe the question was, "Where can I find the best pie in Cleveland, AND if you don't know... where do you live?" But- thank you moron.
Baker's Square- there is one in North Olmsted and Cleveland. Their pies are delicious and they have a huge selection. They are known for their pies and I believe it is also a restaurant. Also Mama Joe's. Just google both places and find the nearest one to Cleveland.
  • benihana
  • jayco
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment