Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What would happen in Cleveland if the Cavs win the Championship?

I think there may be some kind of looting like happens in Detroit when the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. My brother says Satan will rise up in Cleveland and swallow the city hole.What would happen in Cleveland if the Cavs win the Championship?
considering how long its been since they won anything they will probably burn the city down
As a Clevelander, I can tell you it would be the best thing for us. Cleveland fans are pretty well-mannered and Cleveland downtown is like a deserted city so people spilling into the streets and going crazy with happiness would be perfect. I was at the first play-off game today and it was FAN-tastic! We screamed the Q down and then left to go home in a very orderly fashion. Le Bron for MVP! Cavs going straight to the top! Yeah, baby!!What would happen in Cleveland if the Cavs win the Championship?
First Cleveland Championship in ANY sport since 1964....



Whaddya think is going to happen?



Quite a few parties, celebrations, riots, and ... arrests. Cleveland will come alive for a few days if the Cavs win it all. I mean, we're starving for any kind of winning up here.
we'll see in the future for more info visit my source
M.V.P is talking ****..

AGAIN

The city will be like any other city after a championship
nothin will happen
I would scream at my friends who say LeBron sucks.
yeah i think the city will be destroyed by the fans.
It ain't gonna happen as long as KING KOBE is in LeBron's way...
it will become the new amsterdam
i think i saw that on little nicky, funny movie
We'd have a big celebration.



I think there might be a parade, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment