Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I watch every Browns game outside of Cleveland?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to catch the Cleveland Browns game on TV or the internet outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Because I live in Los Angeles and I want to catch every Browns game for the 08-09 season. Or does someone know where I could catch it like in a bar or something in LA?How can I watch every Browns game outside of Cleveland?
channelsurfing.net
Hey whats up Fellow Browns Fan , I Live in The San Fernando Valley , You can do one of two things , you can pay $ 250.00 bucks and watch every Browns game on NFL Ticket on Direct T.V or you can drive down to Northridge and watch every Browns Game with your fellow Browns Fans at the Stovepiper where there is great food and drink and of course great fans , I will leave you a link , also shoot me an e-mail if you are from O-H-I-O , I grew up in Akron , I would love to talk to you .



Go Browns !!!!! 08 is going to be Great !!!!



http://www.stovepiper.com/



Just click on my avatar and get my e-mail from my profile look forward to talking to you.How can I watch every Browns game outside of Cleveland?
Well there is a service on DirecTV that shows every game in the NFL. It is somewhat expensive, but if you are a diehard browns fan, it will be worth it. BTW Good luck next season, Their defense should be much better with Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers.
DirecTV was my first thought. My girlfriend and I will get that either this season or next so that we can both watch all our teams' games (she's a Packers fan).



GO BROWNS! Bark like you mean it!

Lovin' them Dawgs in Reading, PA!
buy a slingbox for like $200 one time fee %26amp; you can watch the game from your computer no matter where your at as long as you have a computer.



WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

here we go brownies here we go, woof woof



pittsburgh sucks
hey fellow Browns fan...id say check out clevelandbrowns.com but if u cant find anything atleats we have a lot of prime time games this year
We're having a few games on Monday Night football this year so those wont be a problem.



Cleveland Browns...Super Bowl Champs in 08'!
go to like fox sports or something internet wise. most bars will have it on. I LOVE THE CLEVELAND BROWNS
DTV's NFL Sunday ticket.
NFL Ticket on Directv
haha...oakland will win more games next year...
NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Wish NFL would allow this on cable systems. All they care about is money
http://www.myp2p.eu/

its a very good website
I think there is a service to watch nfl games at nfl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment