Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there anyone in Cleveland Ohio that want to trade or battle pokemon?

I really want a female feebas and evee I don't really have any good pokemon to offer though because I restarted my game. So if you do live in cleveland we can try to set up a time and place you can e-mail me just check my profile, and we have to meet in a public place. One more thing you have to be in my age group (my mom said so) I'm 14.Is there anyone in Cleveland Ohio that want to trade or battle pokemon?
You should try using a Wi-Fi hotspot finder to find a hotspot in your local area, to trade and battle across the globe, My house is a hotspot, so you may want to consider doing that as well.Is there anyone in Cleveland Ohio that want to trade or battle pokemon?
oh my gosh you are actually 14 well this accont. i share it with my family but i am actually 13. he he he. i am still trying my best to get my dad to let me email you. also about your pokemon team question. you should get a ludicolo instead of tropius. don't give me best answer but give me a thumbs up when you are level 2.
  • extreme pizza
  • kauffman tire
  • things to do in dc
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment