Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am visiting cleveland ohio, what is the cleveland must eat breakfast?

I am visiting cleveland ohio, what is the cleveland must eat breakfast?

what breakfast is cleveland known for?I am visiting cleveland ohio, what is the cleveland must eat breakfast?
Well, if you happen to be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, across from Progressive Field, then they have a huge buffet and all kinds of options for breakfast.

Their waffles are amazing!I am visiting cleveland ohio, what is the cleveland must eat breakfast?
Cleveland is more known for pirogi or bratwurst than it is for any breakfast.



If you are looking for a brunch though... you might consider the 29th Bomb Group, on Brook Park Rd, near the Airport....(I think its 29th, im not sure of the number)...and it might be bomber not bomb...



Closer to downtown, you might enjoy one of the restaurants in the flats or on E. 4th Street or W. 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment