Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I find Budweiser with Clamato in Cleveland, Ohio?

Budweiser has a beer with Clamato in it, and I've looked all over for it in Cleveland with no luck. Anyone know of a store in Cleveland that does carry it? If not in the city of Cleveland, mabye a store in a suburb of Cleveland (such as Lakewood, North Olmsted, etc...)Where can I find Budweiser with Clamato in Cleveland, Ohio?
Anywhere...just purchase them seperately and mix together! Better, anyway.
there still in the devolmental stages.

my buddies family owrks for them and brought some down.

its comes in bud and bud light.

look for it msome time soon

Report Abuse

Where can I find Budweiser with Clamato in Cleveland, Ohio?
It is a mixed drink

Just as tomato beer has been arround from the 70's
u cant u have to make it
CHELADAS Are the Best 24oz



We have them everwhere In CA
Jimmy D's got it right! Go make your own Red Beer.
Why would you do that?
Have you tried the World Market in North Olmsted? Don't know if I've ever seen the one you're looking for, but they DO have some off-the-wall beers there!



Or, just make your own. Does that even taste good?

No comments:

Post a Comment