Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are the Cleveland Browns the most un-desirable team to play for in the nfl?

Think about it. Its them or the Rams, Lions, Raiders.

---Cleveland is the worst city out of these

----Worst uniforms in the NFL

--- No Superstars anywhere

---Terrible at using the talent they aquire.Are the Cleveland Browns the most un-desirable team to play for in the nfl?
1. I don't know when the last time you have been too St. Louis, Detroit or Oakland, but I would rather stay in Cleveland. I have lived in all of these cities.



2. The Uniforms, well you have to be a Browns fan to love them, they just represent heritage. I'll give you that one, because I am biased on this one.



3. Joe Thomas, Pro Bowl last 2 seasons, one of the best offensive left tackles in football and Josh Cribbs. I couldn't name one team that wouldn't want either one of these guys on their team.



4. I give it to you on the last regime, but now that we have Holmgren in town, I can't see that being the case anymore. The next couple of seasons will tell the tale.
I don't know, but we need to get that Vikings guy off of hereAre the Cleveland Browns the most un-desirable team to play for in the nfl?
I think any team that doesn't have Favre is the most undesirable team to play for.
Yeah you are right. I was about to say the Detriot Lions, but they have talent. They just need a better coach start. They have Calvin Johnson a big time College star ( former ). What is he doing in the NFL? Nothing.
I understand your frustration. I live a few miles from Oakland. I'd say the Raiders would be the black pit of the NFL. They just acquired a second-rate quarterback, Jason Campbell, from the Redskins to replace their third-rate, overpaid, sloppy, lazy, money-sucking quarterback, JaMarcus Russell. Add to this an incompetent, egotistic, power-hungry owner who's about as old as Methuselah and a head coach known for brutality against persons smaller than himself, and it's not hard to imagine years and years and years (and did I mention years and years?) of sub-par football from this franchise. Years and years.
yes and the little talent they do have is old they about to retire and rebuild for the next 20 years lol ill hate to be a brown fan
I think the reason they are the most undesirable team in the nfl is because no one wants to lose to a team with a poop colored uniform and wear it for that matter
Even though the Raiders had a good draft they are the one team that no one wants to go to. You only end up there if you are drafted, get no other offers, or they totally over pay for you. There is no system in Oakland that continues to teach or to build a player up... Oakland is a place to die on the vine... Even Randy Moss flat out gave up there only to remember who he was in New England.



Even in adding Jason Campbell to the team they have improved to having an average quarterback instead of the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf... I would rather play anywhere than Oakland because 5-10 is never going to get you into the playoffs.



And Cleveland now has Holmgren... he will rebuild them. I bet you that Cleveland will be 8-8 long before Oakland ever sees .500.
Saints, they cheat

No comments:

Post a Comment