Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How will Steeler fans react when Cleveland gets their 2nd W of the season Thursday night?

Sorry Pitt, but I got Cleveland in this one.



Got $500 big ones riding on the Browns (and they gave me 10 points)





It's a lock, Budweiser and Hemp Pie on me.How will Steeler fans react when Cleveland gets their 2nd W of the season Thursday night?
I honestly don't believe it will happen but i must admit i would luv it if it does,and as for how the Steeler fans would react..I could care less
I don't think the Browns can do it.How will Steeler fans react when Cleveland gets their 2nd W of the season Thursday night?
They will celebrate by burning down the stadium.
looks like you'll be losing $500 cause i think rothlesbergers back, browns have the worst rushing offense in the league, they need a miracle to win
I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns put up some points against Pittsburgh's lame duck defense, especially passing. But the Steelers are going to walk all over them offensively and win.
They will be disappointed.
Commit suicide in honor of the old Steelers!!!
I'm not gunna lie I'd love to see this happen but i really don't think that it will. Good luck tho
not going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment