Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How could I become a professional boxer if I am living in Cleveland Ohio?

Can anybody give me steps that I should take to get to my major goal which is to be a professional boxer? I am 16 and living in the cleveland area.How could I become a professional boxer if I am living in Cleveland Ohio?
Oh, I just know that you are gonna hate me for this, but I just can't walk by as a woman and not stop to talk to you. Please think carefully about making this choice. You can get hurt permanently this way. The chances of making it big are remote. The people you work with can be pretty mean and they can use you. You have nothing to prove with your body. You have a world to conquer with your mind. Don't gamble with it.
you can't, if people have not approached you about how good you are, and how they want to sponser you, you aren't going to make it. your sixteen and your still hanging on the professional athelete thing? if you haven't won every championship for your age group or region, you arn't going to cut it as a pro. to be able to make money in boxing you have to win almost every bout, even in the pros.How could I become a professional boxer if I am living in Cleveland Ohio?
dont know go to the website

No comments:

Post a Comment