Saturday, March 10, 2012

How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Cleveland, OH?

My boyfriend and I need to rent a room for one night in Cleveland, OH. He is 19 and I am 18. We would like to book it in advance so we will use a credit card, but I am worried that you have to be 21.How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Cleveland, OH?
Honestly it depends on the individual hotel. I'm 20 and I have stayed in hotels in Columbus, Ohio on my own. If you go to most websites they usually list a required age for check-in. Although most places don't seem to enforce it. On the Motel 6 website it says the required age is 21 but when I checked in they did not seem to care.



Basically just look around. You will be able to find a hotel without being 21. Good luck!
18How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Cleveland, OH?
i was under the assumption that if you are old enough to obtain a credit ( aka "legal voting age, no longer a minor") you can get hotel rooms anywhere
Yeah right!
haha to have sexx...
It's going to vary from hotel to hotel normally. You should call the hotel and check to see what their policy is.
I believe its 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment