Saturday, March 10, 2012

How many of you would rather live in Cleveland than Miami?

And if you played any sport (ANY SPORT!), why would you want to play in Cleveland instead of Miami?How many of you would rather live in Cleveland than Miami?
Miami................



But plz Miami is not all that!I've been their and its a dump..........
Miami has a horrible fan base. the have a baseball team that has 3 world titles but still no fans... heat have a title but lacked fans and had a decent year last year. I live in tampa nad have been to miami many times they are bandwagon fans. Football will rule their not basketball. you could ask this question about any city he wouldnt want to live in miami..Lebron wont have the same fan base that he had the wont be loyal and if they dont win this year trust me he will be ridiculed by the league. The bad thing is i still dont think they will win..not big enough the wont have the toughness to win a title. he falls apart in big games d-wade is great and will prove to be their #1 guy. how will james deal with being #2 on a team?...they arent gonna build miami around lebron like they did Cleveland. Miami has people moving in and out every day cleveland doesnt they had what they had a fan base and dreams of a good sports team..Trust me Miami doesnt care yeah the sports bars will do good for tourism but when you got a cuban, Haitian, mexican, jewish, and other nationalities that are not loyal basketball fans i just think he has a 50-50 chance of being a flop can you imagine them losing and not making it to the finals. It will be the talk of sports a guy who cant finish. he still has alot to do kobe, jordan, magic, bird,and the list goes on of players who took their teams to championships he'll be known as the guy who couldnt...he may be perfect for miami, cause he gonna be like marino just cant win the big game!How many of you would rather live in Cleveland than Miami?
i play baseball so miami would definitely be better, but miami even though abudant in hot girls, is just too hot for me. besides i live i cleveland and i'm doing just fine.
I'd like to think that I wouldn't be shallow enough where I wouldn't give Cleveland a chance, especially if I had played 7 years there in front of some very loyal fans.
Miami is a sh!thole. Florida is just a flat, hot, boring state.
Miami is probably ok. But if I were moving there, I wouldn't ask for a TV show to publicly say "drop dead" to my home town.
You would get more attention in Miami than in cleveland! Perfect for people like lebron!!!
miami

i was a heat fan since i started watching nba

wade ios my favorite so why not miami?
ONLY RETARDS THAT ARE NOT FROM CLEVLAND WOULD PICK THAT CITY OVER M.I.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment