Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where can I safely park my car for 4 nights in downtown Cleveland?

I'm taking a trip via Greyhound and I'll need a safe place to park my care in Cleveland, Ohio for 4 consecutive nights. Where could I do this?Where can I safely park my car for 4 nights in downtown Cleveland?
Maybe at Tower City. Most people get dropped off and picked up at the Greyhound station. There is a parking lot east of the station on Chester, we parked there once for a day we were gone for like 13h hours, the car was untouched. The parking lot is like a 2 minute walk from the station but it is a pay at the slot type of place.
Are you staying in hotel in downtown? if so leave car in hotel parking garage if not i don't advise leaving it downtown.Where can I safely park my car for 4 nights in downtown Cleveland?
No where!! Arrange for someone to drop you off and pick you up! If it isnt safe then it will be mondo expensive...take your pick!
We had the same dilema about 3 weeks ago. Our hotel was charging us $16 a day to park, which isn't bad for one day, but when you are there for 3-4 days it adds up. So we parked our car at a park-n-ride in Euclid and took the bus to our hotel. Instead of paying $48 for parking, we paid $3.50 in bus fare. However if you are familiar with Euclid bus route, it goes through some rough areas. There are other park-n-rides though around town.
  • aw restaurant
  • benihanas
  • nyc restaurant week
  • seattle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment