Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Restaurant to celebrate college graduation in Cleveland?

My sister is graduating from college and I won't be able to attend the ceremony. I'm planning something special for the day after. I'd like to take about 6 people out in Cleveland. I love Morton's but since I'm buying that might be a bit much for 6. Where is a good place that would be great for a special celebration?Restaurant to celebrate college graduation in Cleveland?
I live in Cleveland and a good restaurant to celebrate your sisters graduations is Kims naw just playing a good place is Apple Bee's Because there food is too good but the final decision is yours
Suggesting Little Italy was more in the right range. Thank you. Now why would members vote the first answer as the best????????

Report Abuse

Restaurant to celebrate college graduation in Cleveland?
You have to be s**tting me. I was asking in the class range of Morton's. Do you know what Morton's is? You suggested Applebee's. I live in hillbilly Ashtabula and I have one here. If I wanted to go to a chain restaurant I would stay here.

Report Abuse


I don't know which part of Cleveland you really mean. But Olive Garden is reasonably priced and has locations throughout greater Cleveland. Or maybe one of the wonderful restaurants out in Little Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment