Sunday, March 4, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find a mori lee 735 dress in stores in cleveland, ohio?

I have prom right around the corner and my boyfriend waited to the last minute so I need to find this dress in stores so I can try it on. It's a Mori Lee style 735 and I live in cleveland, ohio. So somewhere close to here. Please please help me and quick.Does anyone know where I can find a mori lee 735 dress in stores in cleveland, ohio?
Well theres this site that has that dress



http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewit鈥?/a>



I suggest you order it from there :) But for shipping if you want it cheaper maybe you should ship it to a family member that dosen't live in cleveland so it could be cheaper but send faster %26amp; then they could ship it to you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment