Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anyone know of a life coach in the cleveland oh area?

I am looking for a woman life coach in the cleveland area? I did a million searches, and can not find one. I am looking for one that is also a psychologist, so my insurance will cover it. If anyone can even find one for me in a search; it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.Does anyone know of a life coach in the cleveland oh area?
Life coaching is not covered by insurance even if the person doing the coaching is a licensed therapist. Some do both, however in order to be covered by insurance you have to be diagnoses from the DSM IV (Diagnostical and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) and be receiving therapy.

I have a Master's Degree in counseling and chose life coaching because I was a very action oriented counselor and prefered to focus on the future and present vs. the past.

A great deal of coaching is done via the phone, consider looking on the internet for coaching pages that you like.

There is a fine line between coaching and counseling. If you find a therapist that does Brief therapy, or Solution Focused Therapy, that would be covered and still feel like coaching.

Hope that helps.

You can check out my website if you want to find out more about my practice:

www.stephaniehardwick.comDoes anyone know of a life coach in the cleveland oh area?
Just do the weekend class yourself and be your own life coach... Pffft

No comments:

Post a Comment