Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where can I find a good "social hangout" place near greater Cleveland?

I know this is a lame, cliche question but I am extremely bored, so I figured it woudln't hurt to ask. I'm 19 years old and am trying to find a date, but I couldn't pick up a boy at school or over the Internet (which is probably a good thing). So I figured that I should just go somewhere and sit around for an hour or two. Is there anywhere in the suburbs of Cleveland especially, that college-aged kids like to hang around? Somewhere that isn't too lame? Where can I find a good "social hangout" place near greater Cleveland?
Try Crocker Park in Westlake. It's an upscale pedestrian mall type of place with restaurants and stores. Where can I find a good "social hangout" place near greater Cleveland?
There are many coffee houses in metro Cleveland as around the colleges, Cleveland State, Baldwin Wallace etc. Also some of the shopping areas like Legacy Village or Crocker Park. Don't overlook libraries as well. or the local Paneras around 2 PM near universities. The Tremont area has many places to meet decent people.

No comments:

Post a Comment