Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the procedure connecting at Newark to Cleveland from the UK?

I will be travelling form Manchester (UK) to Cleveland, via Newark.

Will my luggage automatically be transferred onto my next flight to Cleveland? or will I have to collect it, and re-check in?

Also, will I go through immigration at Newark or Cleveland? I have approx 2.5hrs between flights, will this be enough time?

All flights are with Continental Airlines.

ThanksWhat is the procedure connecting at Newark to Cleveland from the UK?
Enough time yes. COA should foward your checked bags to your flight to Cleveland. Customs can at times be a hassle but at EWR it probably won't be nearly as bad as JFK for example. You're fine.



They should have a bag tag that says CLE on it for your checked luggage to tell the bag people EWR isn't your final destination, if not ask just to check. What is the procedure connecting at Newark to Cleveland from the UK?
You'll claim your checked bags at Newark, go through immigration and customs, then re-check your bags and proceed to your flight to Cleveland.
  • vocelli
  • minicar
  • campers
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment