Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is your opinion on the Anderson Varejao/Sasha Pavlovic-Cleveland Cavaliers standoff?

With the squeeze on dollars and budgets in the NBA, these two players are holding out.

Will they play this year in Cleveland? Europe?

Are the Cavs being fair?

What obligation, if any, do the players have to their teammates to compromise?What is your opinion on the Anderson Varejao/Sasha Pavlovic-Cleveland Cavaliers standoff?
I think both of those players should pull their head in and accept what the Cavs are giving them. They're both an integral part of the Cavs success last season and why would you want to play in Europe? The NBA is the best league in the world and to play alongside Lebron, id take that!
I don't think that the cavs need either but I would love for them to keep verejao. I don't think he is worth even close to what he is asking though.What is your opinion on the Anderson Varejao/Sasha Pavlovic-Cleveland Cavaliers standoff?
Neither player is worth the big bucks there each seeking. If you drastically overpay for players, it can really wreck a franchise. If I'm the Cavs management, I say good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Considering what all players in the league are getting paid to begin with, I think it's very selfish for them to even consider holding out. Maybe I can understand if your talking about a guy who is a big time player, who is drastically underpaid, holding out. But when your little better then an average player like Pavlovic, and Varejao?? Give me a break.
Anderson Varejoe has been actually a decent player, coming off the bench and scoring and rebounding. Plus h'es more consistant than Saha but he's also a good shooter on his good night
Both players have contributed a lot to the Cavs, and with their nondescript roster outside of Lebron, they'd be hurting without them. However, Cavs are being fiscally wise in not signing the two because of the obvious overvalue they're asking for in their contract. I don't know where they'll go, I can see it going either way. I don't know that they'll go to Europe, since their situation doesn't improve when they come back, that was the problem Charlie Bell faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment