Sunday, March 4, 2012

What are some interesting things to visit in Cleveland, Ohio?

My boyfriend and I are going to a concert in Cleveland and he has never been up there. While I have been to the major things up there, I wanted to see if anyone knew of some interesting things to check out that only the locals or frequent visitors would know about. Thanks for the help!!What are some interesting things to visit in Cleveland, Ohio?
www.clevelandorchestra.com - they're on vacation now but see if you can get a tour of the building. It's stunning. If you're going to Blossom Music Center, be advise that it's owne and operated by the Cleveland Orchestra, but is not in Cleveland. It's south of here in the North Akron area. And while you're there, take in all of the amazing University Circle area and visit Coventry (Cleveland Hts)and Little Italy.
I wish I knew, I just visit my brother in laws house and his neighborhood seems to have everything close by. If you find out im me and I will do the same if I get any good news.What are some interesting things to visit in Cleveland, Ohio?
The Great Lakes Science Center, Browns Stadium, The Indians' Field, The Cleveland National Zoo And Rainforrest, The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, And Other Things......
Many great things have already been mentioned, but you might also want to go to Playhouse Square and see a play, or go to the House of Blues. Hope this helps%26lt;3.
Slavic Village - not far from the Rock n Roll Museum, a neighborhoof of great cheap restaurants that are Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Czeck, etc. A fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment